Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Oct 15 09:49:18 CDT 2003

You're correct in that any car can be piloted by a bad
driver, but most of my *personnel*, daily complaints
with SUVs are when they are stationary, in the middle
of a divided street, with the ass end sticking half way
out into my lane.  Size matters then.  It's easier for
a crappy driver to be in the way when their vehicle is
19 feet long than it is when they are driving a Ford
Aspire.

Of course this applies not only to SUVs but with
Lincoln Continentals and big ass vans as well.  I bitch
about the SUVs because 99.9% of the time they are what
the offender is driving.

/KRM