Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Wed Oct 15 11:52:41 CDT 2003

Joshua D. Boyd spoke in riddles, like the night...

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 03:00:07AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, R. Lonstein wrote:
> > > Put down the cell phones, the food, the newspapers, the shavers, the
> > > makeup, and whatever else you are doing other than paying attention to
> > > the road and DRIVE!
> > >
> > > </rant>
> > >
> > > Nope, I haven't spent a lot of time commuting. No sireee.
> >
> > My brother told me one of his wife's friends takes a laptop and inverter
> > with her to college every trip back and forth (250+ miles), watching DVDs
> > on the laptop...
>
> I recently saw a guy in a truck watching shrek on his in dash DVD player.

I once saw a guy driving down Rte 2 in Massachusetts, reading a book.
I'm betting it was either Clancy or Grisham.

--
"We owe it to Sgt. Hulka to wind up           ........Eric J. Gustafson
 face-down in the gutter tonight!"            .........................
                                              .........drobnox at visi.com