Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (MAJOR RANT)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Oct 14 19:53:22 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 15:05, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> I recall a C&D letter that said simply,
>
> 	"I have very wide feet.  Can I toe-and-toe?"

Ya know, while that is humorous, i had to consider pedal placement when
i bought my cherokee.  Some cars, expecially smaller cars, have the
pedals too close to each other, and the width of my shoe will actually
not fit between the center console and the brake pedal.  Additionally, I
drive almost all cars with my foot almost parallel to the floor when on
the gas, and pivot to hit the brake.  In almost all cars, my foot does
not fit between the dash and the floor if i have it vertically on the
gas pedal. I'm sure i'm not the only one on this list who has these
issues, i wear size 17 shoes.

	-Dan Sikorski

P.S. Could someone someone explain "heel to toe" for me? i don't think
i've ever heard the term before