Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Oct 13 10:59:59 CDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Kevin wrote:
> Is this inferred due to the trooper sighting patterns
> or is there actually a written law stating that ("The
> Legislature is exempt from speeding tickets en route to
> legislative session"?)

The first part was direct observation over two years, the second is
hearsay, but in Alabama, believable. Our state legislature is very
self-serving. Were they in Congress, the whole of the US would tar and
feather the lot.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"