[geeks] distributedfolding

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 10 07:52:28 CDT 2003

Anyone else having trouble running the 32bit text client for Irix?

Every every time it downloads an update it crashes my O2.  As in,
creashes my O2.  The whole system goes down and reboots.

If I re-unpack the TGZ and run it, it's fine.  But after downloading the
update automatically, all hell breaks loose.   The Octane doesn't
exhibit this behavior.

The O2 is an R5.2k-300Mhz.  Do you suppose the client was only written
for R5k and under?

--
Kurt                   I've been searching for the holy grail
kurt at k-huhn.com        I found out it's for sale