Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Oct 9 16:53:32 CDT 2003

As I recall, 'Francois Dion' wrote:
> You really have a Unimog??

Yes.  Wired had an article about it ready to go several
years back (I had a home-brew mp3 player in it back
when you couldn't actually buy in-car mp3 players)
but then they elected not to run it.

> Where do you live to need something like that?

Need?  I need a Unimog about as much as I need
my rack full of sparcs, and have it for about
the same reason.  Come on, how much do any
of us really need all the equipment we rescue?

I live in Colorado's front range.  We rarely get a
good enough snow storm to really test it out.

-DanD

# As jy dom is moet jy sukkel.  (South African saying which translates as
# "If you are stupid you must suffer.")