Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay off topic)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Oct 9 05:13:33 CDT 2003

I don't know what "deferred adjudication" is in TX,
but as the owner of a 500+ RWHP Supra, i do know that
"withhold judication" are two of the most beautiful
words in the English language. :)

/KRM

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:42:03 -0500
"Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net>
wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 06:31:44AM -0500, James Rice
> wrote:
>
> > problem.  Last year, I was on deferred adjudication
> > in three counties at the same time.  I'll probably
> > be the poster child for the new Texas
>
> What is deferred adjudication?  Is that a tx thing?

"UNIX was not designed to coddle the weak."
				--Fyodor
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/