[geeks] Browser speed on older Sun (was: What graphical environments ...)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Oct 9 01:49:07 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 10:23  PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix
wrote:

> Didn't they release 7.1 for Solaris/SPARC?

Not that I could find when I looked... but it might actually be 7.1 and
I just didn't check that closely.  IE was fun for sh*ts and giggles...
of course I fire it up and then fire up oe and it hangs (oe does)... so
I quit them/kill them all and run oe... hmmm familiar ... Even the
installer wouldn't install into certain directories...b*rked... I'm
glad they killed that product.

Andrew

--liking Firebird with Orbit 4 theme.