[geeks] Browser speed on older Sun (was: What graphical environments ...)

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Tue Oct 7 19:58:24 CDT 2003

I guess the next question is, did you get the milestone release, the nightly
build or built it yourself? I dont think nightlies have high optimisation. Sun's
ns7 is compiled with Forte, firebird with Gnu if you got the binaries. It would
be interesting to play with the various compiler options and see if things can
be improved.

Francois