[geeks] Swords (forge)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Nov 10 09:13:36 CST 2003

I've decided to get back into it and setup a small forge (debating over gas vs coal) when i buy a
new house next year.  When i was a kid i the farrier we used was a good friend and he let me
beat on some horse shoe now and again.  I loved it.  Later on in middle school shop class i had fun
with a small gas forge and swore that when i "grew up" i'd have a nice forge at home.  Looks like
the time has come...

Are you going gas or coal?

Good uck with your project,
/KRM