[geeks] Swords (real ones this time)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Nov 7 23:06:41 CST 2003

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 19:56:36 -0600
Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > Really?
>
> I guess you missed my rant at $otherPlace.  I made some pointy things
> with Kountry Mike's anvil.  I have some raw talent, I think.  I just
> need the tools at home so that I can get good at it.  Plus, it is
> -very- relaxing to beat the daylights out of metal after a long day of
> computers and suits trying to make me have a bad day.

Preach it!!

I gain soooo much satisfaction.  This afternoon I took some time off
work to get a new cell phone and make a patch panel for my
brother-in-law's truck.  It's got cancer of the quarter panel....

I'm now exploring the finer points of Great Lakes Brewery's Christmas
Ale.  Mmmmmmmm....

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes