[geeks] Stupidity abounds.... you thought you hated cell phone users...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Nov 6 08:10:16 CST 2003

On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 07:57 AM, Kevin wrote:

> You could keep your odor free cell phone or antenna.  The concept is
> enough for me to leave it where
> it lies.

Depends on how much I paid for it in the first place.  ;-)

I don't know about you but if I paid $1k, and there are phones and
radios that cost $1k, then I'd be more than willing to pick it out of a
toilet so to speak.

Though not one of the deep outhouses.  For that I'd call a retrieval
service.  It would probably cost less than replacing the phone/radio.

Mike Hebel