[geeks] Considering ordering RedBooks CD's

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Nov 4 14:07:18 CST 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Dan Duncan wrote:

> They would need to be a whole lot of trouble for $48 each...

Or $ork would need to be buying, as was my case.  My time involved in
categorizing and nicely-organizing the PDFs for a bunch of duhvelopers
was worth more to them than what they spent in CDs.  Besides, since IBM
gives you practically unlimited distribution rights to them within (and
possibly outside of) your organization, so you'll not need to purchase
more than one set.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire