[geeks] Considering ordering RedBooks CD's

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Nov 4 12:48:14 CST 2003

On Nov 4, 2003, at 1:45 PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Kevin wrote:
>
>> Are these RedBooks not available on the IBM web site?  I've DL'd a ton
>> of them from there site in the past.
>
> No, they're all available on the site.  The CDs just have you the
> trouble of downloading and collating them all by topic.

Exactly.... convenience at its finest... plus a prettier CD.

Something I can slobber and fondle and cackle...TOMES OF KNOWLEDGE....
lgllglgllg!... well actually a big beefy book would be nicer than a
CD... better heft, feel, and perhaps smell.

Mint scented CD's anyone?... well they certainly shouldn't be scratch
and sniff...

Andrew