[geeks] Indigo^2 RAM question...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 22:18:35 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I'm looking at "low cost" 72 Pin RAM (parity, of course), but not sure
about the refresh "block size" (?) of either 2K or 4K - anyone know the
answer for Indigo^2?

The vendor has the RAM priced the same, and says that the 4K refresh
RAM will work in 2K refresh RAM, so I guess the 4K is a safe purchase,
but I wanted to check with the combined wisdom of the list first...

Thanks,

=====
Lionel