[geeks] The Core (actually a shameless plug)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Mar 31 17:05:01 CST 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 09:55:37AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Which movie?

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bradford,%20Bill%20(I)

I played "UNIX nerd" (originally cast as "fat guy", and then the guy
flaked and I filled in for him... The producer/director, a good friend
of mine, was worried about offending me, so he re-named the part..
and I was like "uh, dude, i'm a fatass..." )

Movie work, esp. if you work "overtime", pays *well*.  For a total
of about six hours work I made something like $450.  I wasnt even
expecting to get paid (did it as a favor for my friend), but it turns
out I got paid scale like veryone else. 8-)  Could even join SAG if
I wanted to pony up the $1K membership fee.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net