[geeks] The Core (actually a shameless plug)

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 31 16:42:17 CST 2003

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 09:22 AM, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:41:57PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>>> Sure, but it might be more impressive if you wait a couple weeks until
>>> Xmen2 comes out. We worked on that too ;-)
>>>
>>> shawn
>>>
>> This is about the closest I get to fame as I'll ever get.....  ;->
>
> I just found out that my soon to be sister in law was in Renaissance
> Man.  Of course, you can't really recognize her, so one kinda just has
> to take her word that she was among the soldiers marching in the
> background at various times.

I actually have a person I can point out in movies!  My friend I went to
high school with, Tadao Tomomatsu, is in a few different places.  He's
easily seen for a few seconds in Blade hustling his butt out of the
kitchen as Blade knocks the one evil cop into it.

He was also Mr. Shakes Hands Man on the USA Banzai Network
late-night. ;-)

That reminds me, I gotta call him...

Mike Hebel