[geeks] Console Cable for 3com Oncore 5000 Switching hub

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Sun Mar 30 13:34:05 CST 2003

First off, let me apologize if this is inappropriate for this list, but
I have searched high and low for this cable, or a pin out, or something,
and cannot for the life of me find it.  I bought two of these 3com
oncore 5000 switches off of ebay, but neither of them came with console
cables.  Anyone want to sell me one if they have one? Or can point me in
the right direction of where I might get one???

Charlie Richards (phoetoid at pyrospheric.net)