[geeks] Whoo hoo... now this is a nice Linux

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Mar 19 06:40:10 CST 2003

I've been running winbind on XFS since November 2001.
has worked great for us.  Older versions of winbind had
a slight memory leak but that has since been fixed.
As stated, ACLs work out of the box, but backing up of
that "extra" data is still a PITA under linux.  xfsdump
is a PITA to compile as well.

/KRM

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:43:27 -0600