[geeks] cisco & linksys

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 16:40:04 CST 2003

--- James <james at jdfogg.com> wrote:
> Cisco has announced that they have agreed to acquire Linksys!
>
> I wonder where this will take their broadband and wireless products?

I think the impact will be minimal - Linksys is profitable, only 300
some employees, and all they really need is some backing to lower
production costs & improve quality (if needed)...

I think it is a win, Cisco is saying they plan on keeping it a seperate
company (they just want to book the revenue & profits, I suspect)...

=====
Lionel

http://platinum.yahoo.com