[geeks] FS: Griffin Powermate

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 18 10:58:37 CST 2003

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/powermate/

(nifty rotary/click USB controller with BLUE LED BLINKYLIGHT)

I bought one for use with iMovie, used it for a week or so, then
finished my project, and its sat in a drawer since then.

Retail $45; I'll take $30, shipping included.  You'll have to download
the software from their web site (has PC and Mac versions).

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net