[geeks] Cleaning out my storage locker/house. Stuff for SALE and FREE stuff

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 11:53:30 CST 2003

Hi

They are in good shape. My friend has fired them up and plaid with
them just recently. They still have HP-UX loaded on them. We had
four of them but we build 2 balzy boxes out of them. They work
very great. If you want you can have all 4 for $400 and take the
other 2 for parts. (Spare IO boards and stuff).

I might be able to get you a copy of hp-ux 11 if you are interrested
in it. The machines have HP-UX loaded and the root password
should be removed on them.

Let me know if you need more info.

Cja,
        Thomas