[geeks] Whoo hoo... now this is a nice Linux

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Mar 11 17:28:17 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 01:11, Kevin wrote:
> 100mb boot?  Are you installing 50 kernels?  I normally go 20
> max sometimes as low as 10 megs.

Mine on my machine here is 90MB.  Sure i only need 10-20, but i figure
that the extra 70-80MB isn't gonna make a big difference in the size of
any of the other partitions, and that way if for some freak reason i
have the desire to install 50 kernels, i won't have a problem.  It's not
gonna hurt anything if you have plenty of disk space.

	-Dan Sikorski