[geeks] Adding PS2 ports?

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Sun Jul 13 11:09:38 CDT 2003

Nope, no USB. It was designed for Linux/OpenBSD, and was a firewall
appliance. The 3-nic, 2-pcmcia, built in UPS arrangement is just very
nifty and I've been meaning to get this thing up and running for ages
now.

Originally, it would boot off some solid state memory card in the
PCMCIA slot but I do not have access to one of those.

By the way, while doing a GIS for pictures of the Firebox, I found
this: http://www.dankoster.com/illustration/watchguardfirebox1.jpg

What immediately leapt into my mind was "Bill's next video card sent
via FedEx"

--
"It always feels so good to see Kissinger standing
beside a U.S. President. It's kind of like watching