[geeks] New SGI workstation

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jul 9 11:22:49 CDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Mutt is good.  It blows pine right out of the water.

I keep hearing this.  Perhaps I should try it, again.  There's something
about using the same mail client for 7 years that makes it feel like
second-nature, though, even if there is better stuff around.

<troll>
I guess that's why I still use vi/vim.  Oh, no, that's right, because
there -is- nothing better. ;)
</troll>

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren