[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 22:24:26 CST 2003

--- Chris Byrne <chris at chrisbyrne.com> wrote:
> [...]

I would have thought that title would have belonged to the VAX-11/780,
but I have nothing more than my emotions/recollections. I thought the
PDP-11 days were really a group of friends sharing tapes, but when the
VAX-11/780 hit the scene, that was when things got "real" (like BSD
distributions, etc.)...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com