[geeks] Re: Spam filter test results

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jan 31 21:31:06 CST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 06:44 PM, Chris Byrne wrote:
>> So a thread of fifty messages with a subject something to do
>> with Chris
>> Byrne's life story or latest family health tragedy might
>> actually have
>> some interesting, group-relevant material in it but it'd get
>> delete out
>> of hand.
>
> Good point. Theres also the point that a lot of my posts do generate a
> lot of interest and discussion, often going off on some weird tangent.

   You seem to be assuming that this is a good thing.  I'm very close to
unsubscribing from this list because of the absurd amount of traffic
it's been generating over the past couple of weeks.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                 "Rubber duckies *are* important."
St. Petersburg, FL                            -Doc Shipley