[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Fri Jan 31 16:54:12 CST 2003

The older G4's (around 450Mhz) are really quiet. Then came the
Quicksilver models and from the 733Mhz model and upwards there are
plenty of noice. I owned the latter model but couldn't stand the noice.

joacim

"Hello, World" 17 Errors, 31 Warnings...  "

-------------------------------
who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org
On Friday, Jan 31, 2003, at 17:15 Europe/Stockholm, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> The G4's I work around aren't too noisy... almost silent.
>
> Andrew

"Pentium rule #1: If at first you don't succeed, round it off."

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org