[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Fri Jan 31 16:11:27 CST 2003

If you are referring to UT2003 then yes - it's a kick-ass game. It's so
fast it's sometimes too fast.  I used to play the old UT a lot and was
quite shocked when I installed UT2003 after buying it.  It's worth the
money but are pretty demanding from a hardware point of view.

if you're not referring to UT2003 then I'm sorry I wasted your time. :)

joacim

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is
not the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org