[geeks] Diet Pepsi

Bjorn Ramqvist v53278 at g.haggve.se
Fri Jan 31 08:36:55 CST 2003

Chris Byrne wrote:

> I dont much care for the taste of RedBull, but it's the quickest way
> I've yet found to get my brain and body going at 5am during an Irish
> winter short of jumping in the ocean ;-)

At my gf's parents place, they have a sauna next to a lake where they
live. It's quite amusing in the wintertime to take the snowmobile there,
fire it up until it gets warm, and sit there for a few hours and relax.
When it gets too hot, have the hole in the ice prepaired with a
chainsaw, to jump into the lake.
I've found the best way to be able to do this repeatidly, without
freezing your balls of at -13F, is to have plenty of (strong) beer or
Vodka. :-)

/Bjorn