[geeks] Re: Daily Dose of Unix

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jan 31 08:01:08 CST 2003

> I recently saw a demo at my local mac retailer. Its simply the best
> looking laptop I've ever seen. Were I paying for the new laptop with my
> own money, I guarantee I'd be buying the PowerBook.
>
> Chris Byrne

I agree - the Powerbooks are fine looking machines. After the last revision they became much better value for money.

The Powermacs on the other hand *rolleyes*

Regards,

Gavin

P.S. If anyone is in the market for a new laptop, IBM are going to run some awesome deals over the next two months as the clear out inventory in preparation for the new Intel Centrine (Banias) mobile processor.