[geeks] Thoughts?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 30 21:23:07 CST 2003

I replied to the auction seller who sold me the hard drives and got
this response... now unless I'm crazy, there is no mention on the
auction page of the fact that the picture is just a reference.  The
full specs of the internal disk is mentioned, but no mention is made of
the EMC carrier or the fact that these are EMC modules.  Should I be
perturbed by this... I haven't tested these yet and I stated that.  I'm
not even sure they are still done this way.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: