[geeks] Diet Pepsi

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 30 19:46:38 CST 2003

> So when did pepsico reformulate it's diet drinks? I know it's not just
> me because Ive asked a couple of other people and they've noticed the
> same thing. I tried a diet coke the other day and it still tastes the
> same... Absolutely awful. Are there any other diet drinks that have
> changed like this?

I actually *like* the diet colas.  I can't drink the regular stuff
because I find it too sweet.  I prefer Diet Coke, but will settle for
Diet Pepsi if it's all that's available.
--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."