[geeks] Diet Pepsi

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 30 18:40:26 CST 2003

Oh yes, I remember TAB cola. God that was nasty.

Although I love fresca, which always used saccharine even though it
didn't advertise as a diet drink. Hell LBJ loved Fresca so much he had a
Fresca fountain built into his desk (seriously, check it out its on a
couple of historical sites).

A lot of things still use saccharine, but Diet Pepsi has been using
aspartame for years. This change is pretty recent. Id say it has to be
within the last few months to a yar, because that's be about the last
time I had a diet pesi before that.

Chris Byrne