[geeks] IRIX thumnail app

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 30 15:05:53 CST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Kevin wrote:

> 1. what's a drop pocket?

The little square with the picture of the window's icon in it.  It's
next to the field that contains the path.

> 2. is the Indigo Magic Desktop User Guide accessible under
> IRIX or is it a separate doc form SGI?

If the documentation kit is installed (eoe.books.*), they're available
from the help menu of the toolchest.

http://techpubs.sgi.com/

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "everything i know about animals i learned from
Thorndale, TX      (*   ORA books."                  --alex j avriette