[geeks] OS's that support Hyperthreading on Xeon DP

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 30 14:30:28 CST 2003

Fomr what I've seen of hyperthreading systems if it isnt specifically
aware of HT it just acts like there are two processors. That's what 2K
does. I don't know if any Linux or BSD systems do it differently. I
asked the question a few weeks back and the general consensus was they
do the same thing.

Chris Byrne