[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 30 11:35:25 CST 2003

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 11:09:10AM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> So, how many different variants of Unix do all of you use on a daily
> basis?

I get up in the morning and read mail on my OS X box, SSH'ed into a
Solaris machine (my colo box).  I have other Solaris machines at home,
and retired my home Linux box last night (replaced it with a Netra X1).

I get to work, sit on a Solaris workstation, and administer various
Linux and Solaris boxes.  We've got a handful of SGI and AIX machines,
but nobody really uses them.

So, I'm down to Solaris and Linux mostly.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net