[geeks] FS: Laptop

James james at jdfogg.com
Wed Jan 29 15:45:50 CST 2003

I offered this once before but two buyers backed out (I was not sure of the
configuration at the time).

Dell Inspiron 3500
300mhz Intel celeryonion processor.
128M dram.
14.1 inch TFT Active Matrix display, bright and no bad pixels.
Modem (33.6 or 56k, not sure)
6 gig disk.
power supply.
battery that lasts about 45 minutes w/o power management.
docking station.
cdrom drive
comfy Targus bag with lots of sections, no shoulder strap
floppy disk drive
external floppy cable (floppy can go in cd bay too)

Included fully functional spares:
docking station
cdrom drive
battery, believed to be new

Asking $300.00 and I'll ship ground.

Everything is clean and working. I have been using this for a year or more
to check email/surf in the morning. Will have Win98 installed. There is
something wandering around in the display outer frame area (screw?) but it
has never caused a problem. There are no signs of dropage. If you have
other questions its a model A300GT and here is the specsheet for all I3500's.

http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/pbldr/specs.htm
http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/pbldr/index.htm
There were lots of variations, so remember the model A300GT.
Service tag is w1p0r.