[geeks] PGP Key Revocation

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 28 23:36:30 CST 2003

Hmm, you know you can do a lot with writing style analysis these days. I
seriously doubt anyone could replicate my typing style for any length of
time ;-)

And you should just SEE my handwriting. My signature is... Unique. I've
had multiple instances of identity theft. Each time I was able to
convince the person holding the forged check (or other instrument)that
it wasn't me just from the handwriting.

Chris Byrne