[geeks] Any ole Sparc

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Jan 28 22:49:20 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 23:33, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> U2s are great - slap in a lot of RAM (16 slots!), add-in some SBUS
> cards, and a pair of 300 MHz CPUs, and you are stylin' ;^)

Speaking of which, anyone have a spare 200mhz or a pair of faster cpu's
for a ultra2? i just got my ultra2 today and wouldn't mind upgrading
it.  If anyone has ultra2 memory to get rid of, i could be game for that
too.

Also, i have some memory for an Ex000.  Eight 32MB DIMMs (501-2653) if
anyone is interested.  I don't have a machine to put them in.

	-Dan Sikorski