[geeks] PGP Key Revocation

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 28 22:39:33 CST 2003

All,

Anyone who has my PGP Key information please delete ite and invalidate
it. I found today that a former employer was monitoring a system I once
stored my private key on with spyware without informing me. I do not
believe that my key or passphrase were captured or stored, however as a
precautionary measure I am revoking my keys.

I'll have a new key up and posted on my web site in a few minutes.

Oh and anyone who wants to post a URL for your keys please go ahead.

Thanks,

Chris Byrne