[geeks] RE: foldingathome

Nathaniel Grady nate at physics.ait.fredonia.edu
Tue Jan 28 15:06:15 CST 2003

Bill Bradford wrote:
>*plug for team "geeks" on foldingathome.com*

I put my thinkpad 600e running Gentoo to work on it and it has been happily trudging along. Unfortunately my HP C110 running Debian Linux (didn't have HP-UX media and it's now my mail server so I don't want to take it down to switch the os now - clearly I need a second :) doesn't seem to work at all - when i run the client, nothing happens - it just sits there and says nothing. Has any one else had this problem?

--Nate Grady