[geeks] FC drives in SS5/20 brackets?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 27 02:11:23 CST 2003

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 10:18 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Ah - I see.. Now for something completely different:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
> eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2304243206&category=4193
>
> I'd like this, but I want Level II BASIC... Or a Nice Model III.
>
> It's my computing roots...

   Tasty Model I.

   Wow, I'm drunk.  Mmm, speaking of tasty, then there was Jen.  She was
far too hot for her own good.  Trouble is, she knew it.  Fiesta fatal..

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your