[geeks] order from SGI

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Sat Jan 25 09:13:52 CST 2003

I don't mind them asking, i do mind them REQUIREING
it (and for the record, everytime i go to Radio Shack,
i need a small part and really wish to get in and out,
so i do mind when they go bothering me for who i am and
slowing me down when i just want to buy a 99 cent pack
of resistors, i'm not usually an asshole about it, it's
not the clerks fault by any means, but i would prefer
they just let me pay and go).

That being said, it probably was a bit harsh on my
part, but all in all i have had a number of small
things piss me off at SGI since mid December.  This was
just the cumulative effect.

btw: my spell checker is out so sorry for SP issues :)

/KRM