[geeks] Sendmail question

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Sun Jan 26 15:55:04 CST 2003

Well, one good reason is that Irix doesn't run on a Sparcstation 5. :-)

I also really dislike Solaris and have been running Linux for years and
feel quite home in it, even though it has it's flaws.

I will probably try to compile postfix at a later date for this box but
since it's a Turbosparc CPU I reckon it will be plenty of trouble
getting anything to work on it. But that's part of the fun I guess.

joacim

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."-Pancho Villa

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org

how > joacim at melin.org