[geeks] TV/PC Questions

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Sun Jan 26 13:59:25 CST 2003

Hello,

  I am terribly out of date on Radio & TV things, so this is going to
  be a lame one: are there any boards for pC platform that do a fine
  job of tuning in, displaying and letting to record in various
  formats the TV signal. Also, in light of 2005 mandatory move into
  HDTV, will any of this technology work? Any open source projcts that
  actually work?

  I have noticed an ad for some Radeon card selling at Fry's for ~$160
  that allegedly does everything, so may be somebody has experience to
  share... merci d'avance.
--
Best regards,
 Yuri