[geeks] Fuelless power?

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Jan 23 23:30:24 CST 2003

> As I said, there are products like this used for a specific purpose, but
> they all include external power sources.
>
> Chris Byrne
I think the "products like this" would be like a 60 Hz motor running a 400 Hz
generator to operate old military gear or the old WWII Dynamotor that used to be
used to convert 24 V DC to high voltage to operate tube radios.
This is clearly a scam.  Notice no manufacturer logo on the box.  Even the description makes
no sense. Just another version of the infamous perpetual motion machine.