[geeks] Octane lightbar

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Thu Jan 23 13:45:02 CST 2003

Your bulb has burned out.  It's easily replaceable, but I recommend one
of the LED lightbars, they will last longer than your octane (and don't
generate the heat that the bulb does).  I got mine from
http://www.reputable.com.  Available in a variety of colors, and they
take trade-ins of your original bar for a discount.

Caleb