[geeks] Fuelless power?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 23 05:27:13 CST 2003

Oh they do work. Of course not like the guy describes, and not nearly as
well as he insinuates, but they do work as generators.

The systems does continuously energize itself, but not enough to
overcome its losses. You can't get out more than you put in. A
fundamental principle of power generation is that the more power you
pull, the harder the shaft gets to turn, the harder it gets to turn the
more you need to input and so on.

It isn't actually self powered obviously. They are entirely
misrepresenting that part. It will either have a large storage battery
(which must be periodically recharged) or a mains power supply
somewhere.

Devices like these are typically used to provide regulated power at a
specific voltage and/or amperage that is vastly different from the input
voltage and/or amperage. Any power not used by the connected devices is
put back into the storage battery, or the generating load is reduced.

Similar devices are used in some supercomputers, industrial water
purifiers, hydrogen gas generators, etc...

Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11771&item=300116
5002

/Bjorn