[geeks] IRIX and Helios

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Thu Jan 23 01:18:10 CST 2003

Our SGI runs the Helios server software.  Printing OPI and other things.

Anyone ever messed with this?
Specifcally, can I upgrade the version of Netatalk on it (it appears to
be running a very old version of atalk, maybe even a <Netatalk version)
without messing up what Helios does to the files?

I probably need to explain more, but I'm at home and don't have access
to the server.  I also can't remember what there websight is.  Though,
if you haven't had experience with it, ya probably can't answer my question.

sim